Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

Grooming his ear, Shane looked up and spotted a wolf he hadnt met yet.
Walking up to him he greeted "Hello there.. Im shane. You?". This time, he wasnt as shy after he met the alpha.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack turned, recognizing the male from earlier. He dipped his head. "I'm Jack, Evaine's mate." His ears flicked.

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

Totally unaware of the fact he had just found out, Shane nodded as if he knew that already.
"Ah, yes. Hey Jack." he did a friendly grin his way. Unsure of what to say next, he suddenly just blurted out "She is really beautiful." After the comment he accidently slipped out, Shane tried not to look too embaressed.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack's eyes flicked over to Shane, eyebrows raised behind his long black bangs. His eyes flitted back up to the sky. "That's not the only reason I love her." Jack replied sternly.

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

"I understand.." he said trying to be as polite as possible. He didnt enjoy being involved in odd subjects like these.
[ Grr.. WB >.< ]

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ me, too. }

His eyes flicked once more to the new pack member. "Where did you come from, Shane?" Jack questioned curiously.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Yeah!! You guys are RPing without me! =D))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD yep. (: }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((About time. :roll: XD))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ gee, thanks. O:< }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Seriously, I mean... Like, it gets boring playing the alphas over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. o.o))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ haha, i was about to offer to play the alpha in our coming prp, but i just realized it was a human RP. XD }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Uh huh. xDD))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ no, no, seriously. well i gotta go to school. see you later! }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xD Well, you can when we make another animal one. Anyways, have fun!))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ i'm back. omg, my middle school wears me out. haha! }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xD I'm sure it does. I'm sure mine will too.))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ when do you go back again? }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Monday. xP))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ ah. oh, gotta go to school. xD how ironic. see you this afternoon! }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I feel like doin another self RP, so here goes nothin...))

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I'll do the self RP later. xP))

Evaine lay in her den, curled in a tight, warm ball. Her pale blue eyes were closed in her slumber as her breaths were short and steady. A small breeze found its way inside the den and sent a chill down her spine. Her eyes opened to small slits as she moved her eyes to peer out of the den. She grinned ever-so-slightly as she felt an inevitable warmth fill her heart as she thought of the news she was to tell Jack later that day.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack padded back into the den and smiled. "Good morning. I got us some breakfast, sunshine." Jack had his wings folded against his back.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine smiled as she opened her eyes a bit more and let out a large yawn. She looked to him with soft, passionate eyes, stretching her body by spredding out her legs. The dappled Border Collie then sat up slowly and whispered, "Good morning, love."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"Good morning." Jack smiled as he sat down the plump thigh of an elk. He had slowly begun to change back to his self. Jack's glossy fur was now a nice shade of rich, dark chocolate brown, fading back into his former white, brown, black, and silver fur. The husky and wolf mix laid down next to his mate and pressed his muzzle to hers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum