Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack wrapped his tail around her, gently flicking the tip against the ground in a steady, comforting pattern.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The dog sighed and abruptly stood, saying firmly, "I'm going for a walk. I'll return soon." Without another word, she turned, her cloudy, emotionless eyes gazing straight ahead.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack tilted his head and called after her, "Should I come, honey?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"No," she said quietly, her voice just as dull as her eyes, "I need time to think." She then turned once again closed her eyes. Once out of Jack's sight range, she began to head towards Alluria's border.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack shrugged to himself and curled up, closing his eyes slightly as the world to him faded away, as he fell into sleep. Dreams of war and winged puppies clouded his mind.

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

It was not a cold day at all. The sun's warm yellow rays cradled his black and white fur in a warm blanket whenever he found a break in the thick foliage.

But it was the wind that was cold. A bitter sweeping past his nose and knawing at the paws of his pads whenever he lifted them up to take another tired step-or stumble-, and parting his thin fur down to the skin. Yukon sighed neutrally in protest. There was no point in complaining. It would do him no good and there was no one to hear.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

It had been a while since Kima had set paw on his own territory. It seemed foreign, and distant to him. The smells. The taste of the air. Even the once familiar surroundings only gave off a vague recollection in his mind.

Kima felt as if he had committed a treason against his pack. Against his land. Against his home.

He had betrayed them.

But was this true? Or was this just a metal lapse in which he himself believed it and accused himself? No one would ever be sure. Not even Evaine. So, what was Kima's question to the world? What was Kima's question to his pack.

A subtle, elegant sound whispered with the wind... "Do you trust me?"

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Yuea sat with a sigh down on the log as she looked around at the place she had been taking care of for many moons now. Kima had just disappeared and well, she had taken his spot. Not as alpha, but as close to that as she could. The pack respected her and listened to her advise and wisdom. Most even obeyed her commands, though those were few and far between. In a fit of sadness one morning though maybe a month ago, she realized that Kima wouldn't be coming back.... That waiting was just hopeless. Her friend was gone.

So after a fit of pitiful sadness, she had stepped up. Taken the reins and now lead the pack the best she could, taking each day a step at a time. Long ago Yuea had given up the idea of her human coming to get here, so there wasn't anything stopping her from being the best leader she could be. She had successfully fought of a group of savage wolf dog creatures that had invaded the land along with the packs help. The fea had hidden them when a rabies infested dog had come through...

If you looked at the dog now, you wouldn't believe she was the same as before. She held herself upright, noble. Her fur had been cut short for convenience, and her eyes held their firm gaze.

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The oncoming wind brought with it the scents of his previous pack mates, so familiar, but now just distant memories lost along his travels. Kima’s once well groomed and near perfect pelt was matted, torn, and coated with dry dirt and blood. His graceful, and fit stature had been replaced with a fragile, dangerously lean body. The once strong and powerful soul of the mutt, in both mind and body, had been taken by his many challengers. It seemed like he was well beyond his years, as he had a small beard of white, and some light, creamy white on his chest. It had never been there before. He was a different dog now…

Kima’s solemn gaze rested upon a dazzling image, such a sight to sore eyes. It was a female -One who he had long forgotten the name of- who’s stature was proud and dignified like his own that he had once held. He had forgotten how to stand in that way, and so had even managed to forget who he once was. It had been so long ago. Kima could only wish to remember what his life had been like before, but he could not bring his mind to reply the projection.

Somehow though, Kima was able to wonder: What do they think of me now? What do they see me as? Who am I to them? He wanted answers, but he knew only time would bring them to him. But there was one answer that he wanted now.

"Who are you?"

((Can you possibly have Yuea go off on him and rage?))

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

The female looked over as the "Who are you" sounded through her territory. She glanced over, eyes sharp but not hard at the male who looked like he had been dragged through the mud. Another stray, but this one seemed to have an attitude problem. Odd most were overjoyed to see another dog after so long away from other creatures.

"I should ask you first stranger. Your on my land, so it would be more polite for you to state who you are rather then me."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The mutt quickly fell back on his haunches and let a small sigh escape. His mind raced with thoughts of sheer uncertainty. Who was she?! And... Why in the world did he recognize her? He dropped his gaze as well as his head and whispered submissively, which was not in his nature... Or, it hadn't been before.

"I am Kima, ma'm."

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Kima... Urg no, not again. Sighing quietly she looked at the male a little closer but still did not see any resemblance between him and her best friend through the grime on his coat and the submitting sound in his voice. Must be a different Kima. "Well come along then. You look half starved. I will get you a squirrel to eat and a place to sleep for the night. After that, we will talk about what to do with you."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Kima couldn't help but shrug his shoulders and nod in understanding. So, this must be the alpha. She probably had nothing to do with some lowly dog, and knowing this, he hung his head low as if to say, "I am your subordinate, not your equal." Yet, he still held a small amount of pride as to not say this allowed. Without a second thought, he whispered, "Yes ma'm."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum