Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I thought he was Border Collie and Husky mix? lol))

Taking in a deep, content breath she looked up to him with soft eyes and nuzzled his neck in return. She then brought her gaze to the elk thigh and said, "I see you've brought breakfast." It reminded her of when her master's son had done the same thing, but it pained her to remember things of her past. In order to avoid this pain, she shook the thought off and murmured gently, "I love you."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ nope, wolf and husky xD }

Jack nuzzled her neck. "And I love you." He dragged the elk thigh closer to her and pressed his nose to her cheek before beginning to eat.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

She took a small bite and savored the delishous flavor that flooded over her tongue. She grinned brightly and whispered after gulping down her fill, "Jack, there's something I need to tell you, and I'm pretty sure you will like it." Her eyes shifted to him and gleamed like the stars themselves.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Noting the dazzle in her eye, Jack was almost positive that it would be something he would cherish. "Honey, what is it?" Jack questioned, with a voice as soft as silk, and as smooth as satin. Gently, he pressed his nose into her neck fur, but pulled back after a moment. Looking her in the eye, his now sea green eyes dazzled, matching hers with good energy. Even his eyes were changing back to the old dog he had been. It made him ecstatic.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine gently placed her nose to his muzzle, closing her pale blue eyes and whispering in a blissful tone, "Jack... You're going to be a father." She couldn't wait to hear what he had to say to this comment, and in the time that she awaited his reply, she was already thinking of names.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Words caught in his throat as he choked out an amazed sound. Finally the words caught up to him. "I'm going to be a father!" Jack shouted, licking his mate's cheek multiple times as he jumped up. "When are they coming, Evaine?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Sometime soon, dear," she whispered quietly, then touching her nose to her plump belly. She grinned and closed her eyes, a content sigh escaping her muzzle as returned her gaze to the hybrid, "There are more than three."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack laid back down, curling his warm body around hers lovingly. "This is amazing." His wings fluttered, then collapsed back onto his body. Even they were slowly fading away. "What if our children have wings, Evaine?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

This thought had not occurred to the border collie, and she paused, taking his words into deep thought. After a long moment of silence she replied, "I don't know, Jack." She cast a worried glance to him and quickly returned it towards the ground. If they did, she would have to hide them from the other packs; they would be seen as threats.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack looked up and shook his head. "I hope they don't. I don't want them to have to suffer the way I did." His gaze suddenly brightened. "But even if they do, the wings will probably vanish like mine are!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine nodded and whisper, "Yes, you're probably right." She then smiled and nuzzled his neck passionately, "But let's not think about that..."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack smiled. "I can't wait, honey." He let out a happy sigh. "I'm going to be a father, and you're going to be a mother. We're going to be parents! Can you believe it?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine shook her head as she whispered, "Nope, I can't believe it." She nuzzled his neck gently and murmured, "I love you, Jack."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack gently tucked her head into his neck and flicked his ears, time seeming to slow. Love was timeless; only Evaine could show him that. "I love you, too."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

A thought suddenly occurred to the female, causing her eyes to widen with concern as she looked to him. "Jack..." she began, her voice shaky, her eyes glazed over, "Alluria... War..." Her voice trailed off as she looked back to the ground.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack growled at the sound of his original pack's name coming from his mate's mouth, hesitating at the second shaky word. "War?" He paused. "Evaine, what the crap are you talking about?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Jack, remember the day that you found me in the woods? I felt like I was crazy... I kept muttering war..." she then lifted her eyes once again, "When we had the meeting in the woods, I saw it. I saw the war, Jack. It was so vivid... It scared me, Jack..." A small silver tear rolled down the side of her cheek as she thought of it.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack touched his nose gently to hers. "Honey, Evaine, don't cry. There will be no war, I'll make sure of it. Okay?" He licked her cheek. "Our children will have a safe place to call home."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine still held doubt in her eyes, but she forced herself to say, "Alright... Alright..." She rested her head on his paws and closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack flicked his fluffy tail around her protectively as his eyes narrowed, staring outside. The morning light was pale and buttery, dappling gently into their den.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The Border Collie continued to think about the vision that was granted to her that day. But, it was a burden. A burden to know of a war that was to come, but you couldn't do anything about it. She closed her eyes tightly, remembering each image. They were so bright... So real...

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack's gaze flicked back to Evaine, and he nudged her softly. "Honey." A soft smile danced on his face, as he tried to comfort her.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine's eyes slowly opened as she looked up to him innocently, her eyes still glazed over with fear, but also love.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack dipped his head to touch his nose to hers. "I love you more than anything in the world. I'll protect you, no matter what."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine nodded and lightly licked his muzzle, replying, "I know..." Her voice trailed off as she looked out of the den, her eyes still clouded with the worry that would probably never leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum