Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Was NOT expecting that. o.O))

Good feelings gone. I quickly rose to my paws and took a step back, fear suddenly glazing my eyes. My ears flattened against my skull as I backed up to the far wall of my den. Something was wrong... An evil aura surrounded Jack... Demonic.

((Ok, can you start please?))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD dramatic!! }
Jack's breath was heavy, with a purpose. His lungs were hard to breath through. "Evaine, please! Tell me, what's on my back!" Jack cried helplessly as his fur began to stick out like static electricity.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"W-wings," I managed, my voice a scared whisper as I stared at him with petrified eyes. What has he become? I asked myself. This certainly was NOT the doings of Ayrion.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Feathers fell to the floor as if in slow motion as Jack spread his wings around him, concealing himself. "No... I'm a monster!" He sobbed.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I didn't know what to do rather than stare at him in silence. I was terrified. I had not lost my trust for the male, but the warm feelings were replaced with the icy cold chill that reflected off of his shining feathers.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

His wings spread out, fluttering. They were very large, and gorgeous, too. They dazzled at the faintest light, as if tiny diamonds and crystal were enbedded in the black feather. Jack looked over at Evaine sorrowfully.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Ooooh! Plot idea!))

My eyes suddenly widened as they gazed at his wings. "Jack... Stunning.." That was all I could muster up before I dropped back upon my haunches in pure awe. But, something troubled me. This was not the work of the Aryion Secrets. It was a different aura. It was something else that had done this....

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ me too. what's yours? }

Suddenly, a black silken magic surrounded Jack, blanketing him in darkness for a few moments. Then the dazzling magic vanished, and there was Jack, with a silver crown imbedded in his forehead, a diamond glittering in the center. Shackles were on all of his wrists, and his wings were now made almost completely of dazzling black diamonds.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Another place like Aryion. But for rogues I guess. Since Aryion leads the pure hearted dogs to it. There could be a place just the opposite. What's yours?))

I couldn't do anything but stare. What was happening?! I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine. A presence. It wasn't Jack. It was something else. Far more powerful than any other thing I could witness or feel.

((I'm making my characters' descrips on the front. I'll let you know when I have.))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ my idea is that jack can be a demon prince of... something. xD }
Jack looked over at Evaine, "What's wrong?" He raised his eyebrows, "What just happened to me?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((He should be the King of *insert the new area's name here* 's son!))

"Y-You're a demon," I replied as I looked him over with a questioning gaze.

((WB))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ exactly! :D }
{ switching to first person. }

I felt a strange, small thing stirring inside me. Something small, yet beautiful, shrouded in a dazzling quilt of dark crystals. "I have to go somewhere. To meet someone. I don't know where, I don't know who." I let my wings flutter, taking up most of the den space, stretching them out. "Be back soon." I padded forward and gave her a lick on top of her head, before padding out into the sun. Spreading my wings, I took to the sky.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

There I was, alone, once again and petrified. I stared out of my den, my gaze masked by light. It was an absent-minded gaze, giving anyone the illusion that I was staring into space. Which I truely was. Confusion. That's all I could think of.

((Oh, the King's name is gonna be Illusion. >=D))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

My wings knew were I was headed, fluttering through the air. I started to wonder why this life felt so natural to me.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[YOU NEVER REPLIED TO SHALA MADI! x(]

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[OR Yuea. xD ]

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

<Name> Dulcie
<Gender> Female
<Breed> Half Husky, Half Wolf
<Pack> The Winged One
<Description> Dulcie has a small, graceful build. Her fur is silken and black, as most of the dogs here have. Her toes are white, as is her belly, and she has bright blue eyes. Her wings are velvety black with a white underlay of feathers. Dulcie wears silver shackles around her ankles, and has two silver hoops in each ear. Dulcie also has black and white striped socks on her two front paws, that run up to her elbow.
<Personality> Dulcie is sweet and kind to others, but is more like a dog that can't be tamed. She's quite the party animal, and likes to go through different males more than stay with one. Flirtatious and sarcastic.
<Other> -sigh- I did read the rules, you know that. ;) Besides, I put the word on Jack's form. The sister of Demon. (: Besides, she's Jack's old girlfriend. They are still together, he just doesn't remember. ;)

<Name> Demon
<Gender> Male
<Breed> Half Husky, Half Wolf
<Pack> The Winged One.
<Description> Demon has a tall, muscular build. His black fur is thick and well groomed, long and soft. Demon has deep violet eyes and wings that fade from black to white at the tips, with a light violet underlay of feathers.
<Personality> Demon's just like his sister, though he doesn't use as much sarcasm. He, too, is not to be tamed by anyone, and likes to sort through most of the females in the pack.
<Other> The brother of Dulcie. And ^^.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Accepted, Circe. I'll add them once I get the new pack up.))

((Rawr. Do you guys know how tired I was last night?! =P))

((I'll reply now...))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ Mkay. ^_^ }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

orange wrote:Kima followed suit quickly, his tail wagging slowly behind him. He didn't know what to think of this place. Bad. Good. A safe haven. He just didn't know.

((Sweet. ^^))

I took in the female's features as I gazed at her with my pale blue eyes. I slowly dipped my head and said quietly, "Hello there. Do you know where you are?"I wasn't referring to my territory, but to Arion. Few dogs found their way here, but sometimes the occasional wanderer found it. I looked to her, raising my eyebrow, intent for an answer.
((Michelle))

I sat on the very edge of a steep cliff, my tail wrapped around my paws and the very tip dangling off the face of the rock feature. I gazed directly before me, watching as the flat land continued on and on. Here it was like a large canyon. Desert-like, dry and barren. Yet we did have vegatation and were plentiful in water. But there was only one way to find it. That way was to join us.
I unfolded my glittering wings and closed my eyes as I felt the breeze ruffle my feathers and fur. I smiled as a particular scent filled my nose.
My son had returned.

((Circe))

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Yuea stared down at a butterfly, head chocked slightly. "What kind of creature is this Kima? I have never seen one before....."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"It's a butterfly," I replied quietly as I gazed at it. I watched as it flinched, and its delicate wings would move. I couldn't help but wish that I could have wings and fly. It seemed so free.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I let out a laugh, spinning through the air as light dazzled off of my amazing wings. I seemed to be wearing diamonds and crystals, although they were only embedded in my features. "Dad!" I barked out, seeing him and letting out another laugh. I landed behind him and turned. "Dad! I haven't seen you in so long!" I bounded towards him, burying my face in his chest.

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"A butterfly? But those are supposed to be extinct a long time ago. Back when the United States was around. Why are they here now?" Yuea asked in confusion, remembering the stories her master used to tell the children of the house.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I laughed as I put a paw around him in a tight hug. I smiled and said in my scraggly voice, "Welcome home, my son." I looked to him with my cloudy, dark blue eyes, excitement vaguely visible. My muzzle was beginning to collect light white streaks as I continued to grow old with age. That was the exact reason why I had called Jack to return.

"No.. They had never gone extinct. They merely remained in there area of migration, in hiding," I replied, my gaze shifting up to her, then back to the butterfly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum