Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I nodded with a smile and said, "Wonderful. Follow me." I then turned and began to pad back to my territory at a brisk pace, my nose beginning to twitch as the many scents of my pack began to race towards me. I glanced around at my surroundings. the many trees, the sky, the clouds. Even the moist soil caught my attention as it squished beneath my paws.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

The beautiful Border Collie seemed none the merrier as she quietly followed at the male Weimaraner's side. Where was she looking? What was she thinking about? Who the heck was she? Any of these all ended up the same: It was anyone's guess. The necklace kept dangling, and every once in awhile it would twist up. Then the pendant twirled back to normal, the eye-matching amethyst and the mysterious silvery sharpee numeral code taking rapid turns, as if trying to beat each other out for who get's to be facing the front. This time, it was the numbers.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ Well I am now! ^_^ But I'm going to go play Sims 3 in like two minutes. So you can reply, I'll reply back later! (: }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Yeah, I will later since I could only come on to check something. =P))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[T_T]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Every time the my large head swivvled to meet the female's gaze, I couoldn't help but noticed the strange pendant that was wrapped around her neck. I focused my blue eyes, trying to read the numbers that were quickly embelished on the stone, yet it was unclear. But, I didn't question her about it, and kept moving forward without another word. Sure, some called me quiet and deep, but that was only to those who I didn't know well. In fact, I could go on and on about things that are hardly ever mentioned.

I dug my muzzle into his bushy neck fur and closed my eyes, darkness beginning to overpower the faint light of the moon and stars. I couldn't help but wonder, though, Why would he give up a life as a King for me?

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

If taken a closer look, the female had a limp that she was clearly attempting to hide. It was hidden so well, it was only slight and only a dog excelling in observation would notice. Was it stronger than just a simple instinct to hide pain? And what was bothering her, anyways... but, that'd be obvious with observation, right? The real other question, or shall say questions, was where, how, when, why, and from what or from whom did she get the limp from? Again, no answers arose from the many questions and secrets.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack smiled and whispered, "We should probably be getting back to the camp, Evaine." He grinned and licked her forehead.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I'll reply really soon, guys.))

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

<Name> Shane
<Gender> Male
<Breed> Labrador
<Pack> Burning Embers
<Description> Rough, jetblack fur. His eyes are a bright, bold shade of dark blue. By his ear is a large scar from a fight when he was just a pup.
<Personality> TBP
<Other> Nopee

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Thanks for joining! Evaine and Shane?))

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

((Yeah! Can you start though? Sorry))

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Sure. ^_^))

With her heart and mind content, Evaine padded along through the edge of the territory, her eyes looking around her, aware of a different presence.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The male continued to move forward, his eyes shifting from each view as he looked around for the marker of his territory, three claw marks hidden below the third branch on the left of a large oak tree, supposedly the oldest. He finally spotted it and began to speed up his pace, the scent growing stronger.

I nodded and rose to my paws, looking to him softly. "Good idea," I then turend and began to limp back towards camp, wagging my tail.

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

Shane's heartbeat sped up. He began to wonder if he would be accepted into this pack, unlike his birth-pack.
His dark eyes shifted around the area, scanning the land. His eyes met another dogs. While approching her, he got rid of the dumb look on his face, trying not to make a bad first impression.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine looked to the dog, though she was timid, and very much afraid, she decided that today, she wouldn't show it. She stood up straight and held her tail and head high, a pure sign of her pride. She smiled to the male and said, "Hello there." She dropped her tail and asked quietly, "Who might you be?"

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

A chill running through his spine, Shane replied "Im Shane." very quietly in a shy way. He was not comfortable with new creatures after all of the things that had happened to him in his childhood. "So.. umm..." he began, trying his best to create a conversation. "Who is the alpha here?" The words came out in almost a whispering tone.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"I am," she replied softly, wagging her tail to let the Lab know that she was friendly. "I am Evaine, alpha of the Burning Embers. Welcome, Shane," Evaine nodded and said gently, "Would you like to join my pack?" I could see already that this male, like the many others, had a pure heart, and a troubling past.

Ninaa

Ninaa
Novice
Novice

((I have to go. Continue later?))

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Sure, bye!))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack flicked his tail around Evaine lovingly, giving her cheek a lick and looking at the new dog with a slight warning, letting the new male know that Evaine was his mate, his precious angel.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Evaine looked to Jack and whispered as she licked his ear soflty, "It's alright, Jack." She then gave him a, 'I could never love anyone like I do you' look.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

The lass followed without caring of where he was leading; without care of any sorts. The wiemaraner was polite, sweet, quiet, and nice...

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack nuzzled her cheek, encouraged by her words, and by the passionate love in her eyes. His tail stroked her back comfortingly as a small smile crept across his muzzle.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ nina (: }

He looked up at the evening sky, at all of the bright, dazzling stars. His black fur was ruffled, and he gave his chest a brisk lick as his wings folded into his back. Jack lifted his muzzle, gazing at the crescent moon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum