Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"He's been great," I replied sitting back upon my haunches. "And, he has requested that you be by his side at the coronation tonight," I added smiling brightly to my future daughter-in-law.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"Really?" Dulcie's blue eyes shifted to violet, indicating that she was excited and joyful. They did this often, shifting to match her moods... which were usually only violet for overjoyed, pale blue for calm, deep blue for flirty, and emerald green for sarcastic.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I nodded and said, "Yes. You should get prepared. I have a feeling this will be a very special night for you both." I smiled and began to pad back to my den quickly.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Dulcie waited for him to go back to his den, and turned to her brother. "Did you hear that, Demon? He wants me to be queen." She looked over at Illusion and grinned.

Before my father could enter the den, I had a quick guilt moment. I still loved my Evaine, oh yes. But I would never see her again.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I frowned when I entered the den, seeing the look in my son's eyes, "What is it, Jack?" I sat beside him and waited for his reply patiently.

I was back in the middle of my territory, preparing myself for what I was to do. So many things I had kept bottled up inside of me. Love. Happiness. Anger. Remorse. So many to emotions to let go of. It was time I did so. I closed my eyes as I rested myself upon my haunches, breathing in the sweet scent of my territory and my pack members. But, one thing was missing. One scent in particular was the one I looked for the most. Jack. Where had he gone? The one dog I had come to trust with my heart and my life... Gone, just like that. I didn't understand it. It had happened to me so many times in my life. Abandoment. Was I just not meant to love, was I just meant to be lonely all my life, timid as ever and afraid of every little action that happened around me? It couldn't be like that, it just couldn't. I had thought that I would be happy with Jack, the one I could trust and rely on, that was, until he left. He said he would be back. It was a lie. He would never return. He could never return, and somehow, I knew it. I didn't know how, I didn't know why, but he was somewhere else, participating in something much more important than me. It had always been like that... And now it always would be. My miserable life would never change.

I sighed and slowly rose to shaky paws, nervous and anxious for what was to come. I then began to pad towards the farthest corner of my territory, this was the circular field, where all packs came together if ever needed. Not once had it been used. Not once had one paw set foot beyond the boundary line of the territories. Until now that is. I lifted my front right paw and cautiously set it upon the flattened crass, moist and soft. I could see a faint, red glow beneath my paw, and immedietly put my other paw forward, and onto the grass. The earth below that paw began to glow, but bright now. Then, I put my whole body into the feild and felt as energy surged through, the red glow now illuminating everything around me.

I then threw my head back and let out a soft howl, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I suddenly heard the howl, signaling for the Churning Waves to begin forward. I nodded to my pack and headed towards the field. Once I arrived, I noticed the blazing red glow around Evaine and quickly stepped into the field and felt the same power rush into my veins, and a strong blue glow found its way to me.

My sensitive ears perked to the sound of a howl. I had been waiting for it for quite some time now. I sighed, nodded to my pack and began on my way. When I entered the clearing without hesitating, I was amazed at what I saw. A red glow cast upon Evaine with a blue glow cast around Dimani. I then noticed a faint yello light and looked upon myself, radiant, almost like the sun.

My ears swivvled to the sound of a soft howl. It was time already? I glanced around at my empty territory then sighed, beginning to pad off towards field, ready for this conference. I finally saw the clearing up ahead and gleaming lights bouncing everywhere. Finally, I forced myself into the clearing, a sudden green light appearing around me.

Then, all of the alphas looked to the ground and watched as a green light shot to the middle, then yellow, then blue, then red. In the very center of the circular field a symbol beyond indescribable, as it was made with each brilliant color of light.

The meeting had begun.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I looked over at my father, "I... I forgot something that I need to get her. I need it, and I can't forget it again. So many times I've left it, while I've gone to somewhere far away." I gave my dad a brave smile, my tail touching my father's chin. "Be back before the coronation." With that, I spread my wings and took to the air, leaving behind the pack for a bit. I was sailing back to the pack, to Evaine. My wings were not leading me this time, my heart was. It took a few minutes, but I was there quickly. "Evaine!" I called, howling with a deep love, mournfully trying to rekindle what we had.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I didn't hear the dog's voice as I was in the trance of the hypnotic light. I suddenly was sent a vision... Sharp fangs and claws ripping at tearing at flesh, wings spread, flying over the bloodbound war with glee. Dogs yelping, dying, crying out for help. I was whimpering and shaking my head violently trying to get the image out of my head. The other alphas murmured and gave off worried looks. Suddenly, my eyes widened and the vision was gone. I took in a shaky breaths as my wide eyes were focused on the ground. I had heard something in the midst of the yelps and dying groans. A whisper. It was the same whisper that had told me the secrets to Aryion. "Alluria."

My pupils turned to nothing more than little dots in my eyes as I stared into space. It was impossible... Alluria couldn't have risen that quickly, not again. I was then thrown off track as the gentle voice of Dimani whispered, "Evaine... What did you see?"

I looked to the ground, petrified as all I could answer was, "War."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"Evaine! Evaine! Do you see me?" I called out, desperate for her to her my loving voice. I didn't have any choice but to tell her how I truly felt, before I had to mate that... that Dulcie.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I shook violently, the images of the gruesome battle locking me up. I didn't know it would come to this... I just didn't I suddenly put my back paw out of the ring, and the symbol of light vanished. "C-continue the meeting without me. I shall send a scout to ask of the details." I then began to race back to my den, and when I was almost there, I collided with someone, falling to the ground and yelping loudly. When I opened my eyes I noticed it was Jack. I was too scared to care though. I shook and shook looking up to him with eyes that were still wide. I muttered, "War... War... War.." Over and over again. It was almost as if I had gone mad, yet I was perfectly sane.

The alphas nodded and looked to eachother with troublesome glances.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack lifted his two front paws and placed them on his shoulders. "Evaine, I've got to tell you something. I... I do. I love you, and nothing can stop me. Not this winged thing I've become... not... not Dulcie. Evaine, I love you." He pulled her into a hug.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I suddenly stopped, his words sinking in. I was still shaking, even in his hold, as tears began to roll down my cheeks. "Jack don't leave me again! I just can't do it anymore! I'm the only one who knows! I'm the only one who's seen! And you're the only one I trust! The only one I love..." I sobbed into his shoulder and couldn't stop the river of tears that were beginning to sleek back the fur on my cheeks. But I knew, no matter how much I pleaded, he would leave me...

((That literally made me tear up. She's one of my fave charries now.. Well, kind of has been.))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I gave her cheek a loving lick. "Come back with me. Tonight, I have no choice but to be coronated, and be crowned the king of Alluria... and... I want you to be my queen, Evaine."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I listened to his words, repeating them many times in my mind. But, an overwhelming emotion came over me. Remorse. I shook my head, choking on my words as I replied, "I-I can't, Jack. I-I just c-can't. I'm the only one w-who knows the secrets... All of the secrets to Aryion. I'm the only one who can lead us from this war..." I couldn't stop the tears from coming... They were uncontrollable. "Don't do this to me again, Jack... please.." I looked into his eyes as I pleaded, my blue eyes clouded with worry and sadness.

Last edited by Madi on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Hurt and pain filled my heart, filling it until it shattered to a billion pieces. "I have to go," I said, touching her cheek with my paw. "Evaine, please. I love you..." I looked down, tears falling from my eyes. "I have to go back. I cannot leave my pack... I have to protect... them."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

That was it? Just like that my heart was broken? Timid, always afraid of even the slightest move and now... Heartbroken. What was trust to me now? It was nothing. Appearantly I couldn't rely on the ones I had come to trust and to love. I slid out from under him, and with my tail tucked inbetween my legs I slowly reentered my den. Without turning my head to look at him, I whispered, "Good-bye, Jack." And that was it. I threw myself onto the ground and wept, wishing with all my broken heart I had a shoulder to cry on.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I lifted my face and let out an agonized, tortured howl. If you listened deeply to it, you could hear the mournful sorrow of a screaming shattered heart, and the hurtful pain Evaine had just farewelled me with. I had no choice. I looked back at her and replied, "Evaine, I've come to love you. But apparently I'll never be accepted for what I am by anyone. I am what I am. Nothing more. Goodbye, angel."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"I accepted you," I breathed before looking to the back of my den. I would remain here forever and cry. During the war, during the rain, during everything. I believed I would even die crying. But, I suddenly decided on something. I wasn't going to do this anymore... I just couldn't. I rose to my paws and padded out of my den then began to run. I didn't care where, as long as it didn't have Jack's scent around it. But... Even I had Jack's scent on me. I closed my eyes, not even caring if I was to run myself into a tree or off a cliff. I just ran, and didn't stop, tears streaming down my cheeks and flying behind me.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I heard her brisk pawsteps behind me break into a run, and I knew. I wasn't going to just give up this easily, letting the only thing pure to my heart slip through my fingers like the golden sand of my desert. My wings spread, and I watched her as I slipped breathtakingly above her head, following her. I would follow her whereever she went, no matter how far it took us.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I could hear the wind break as Jack flapped his wings. I tried to tune him out, not wanting to listen. "Go away!" I yelled as I began to run faster. I just about tripped on a large root but regained my balance and continued on. I would take sharp turns, and go in circles, anything. I just wanted to forget. "I wasn't meant to love, Jack! I wasn't meant to live a happy life!" I cried as I continued on.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"If you weren't meant for love, then why do so many males in these packs admire you from afar, never working up the nerve to speak to you?! I was just lucky, because I'm brave enough! I loved you from the moment I first saw you, when I offered you that rabbit! Remember, Evaine?! REMEMBER?!?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Yes I remember!! But the ONE dog I love and trusted with my LIFE has to go off and mate with some other dog?! And he has to leave me! What would you do if you were in my place, Jack?! Think about it!" I yelled as I continued to race through the dense forest, which was beginning to clear. I was far from the territory now.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"Evaine! Why do you think I came back! I don't even know who Dulcie is, but I hear she's trouble, and if you anger her, she can kill!" He flew as fast as she was running, if not faster. "I want you to be my mate, and this morning I wanted to ask you! BUT I'M A HIDEOUS DEMON, NOW?! AREN'T I?!?!!?!!?"

{ spazz. xD }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xDD))

"I don't care WHAT you are!! If you really loved me, then you wouldn't have agreed to mate with her!" I had never been more angry in my life. I hated yelling at him... I hated it. But, I had kept my emotions bottled up inside of me. "You had a choice, Jack." I then said a bit softer, "You had a choice." I then slowed to a stop and leaned against a large tree, crying so much I was almost unable to keep myself on my paws.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"You also don't seem to care about how much I love you, and how, if I COULD, I would definitely give this all up... for you." I looked down at her, and sighed. "I guess you don't want me here, so I'll just... I'll just... say goodbye. And I'll never do this again. You'll find another male, I guess.... goodbye, Evaine. Goodbye."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I didn't watch him go. I couldn't survive it. In fact, I DIDN'T want to survive it. I would rather die right here, right now, then let him go. I would never be the same again. Ever. I slowly rose to my paws but staggered and fell back again, whimpering and wishing he didn't have to be a stupid Allurian. If he wasn't then none of this would've happened, of course. But one question still nagged at the back of her mind, How was this war going to start?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum