Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤

+2
Circe
Sweet
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Our domain is larger than that of JaggedTribe, but smaller than SunPride, though we are expanding every day." By the way he said the last sentence, you could tell exactly HOW they were expanding. BY force.

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

27¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I'm just posting it. xP))

Name: Sakina
Group: Lifeline
Description:Sakina, being the daughter of an African Lion and a Golden Bengal Tiger takes on the appearance of both large cats. Her build is mostly that of a graceful lion, though she mostly takes on the strength of a tiger. Her pelt is a beautiful golden cream color, which fades into white. Her stripes a dark, chocolate brown, which also, as they go down, fade into a light amber. She has a small amount of hair that falls to the right side of her face, almost like bangs and it extends down to the very middle of her shoulders. She is very strong hearted, and stubborn, yet very caring and thoughtful, but at times she can be indesicive.
Other:None

28¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"That sounds quite enjoyable." Saniix inquired.

29¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Yah, I guess. Well come on then Saniix. I guess we have to give you a home." He sighed loudly, and turning his back to her, the hyena began to jog back to camp.

30¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Jaydee

Jaydee
Novice
Novice

Name: Faizah
          Group: Lifeline
          Description: Faizah looks like any other female lion. A tawny brown coat with bright blue eyes, something you don't really see on a lion. Though she has a single scar going across her left eye from playing with her brothers and sister. Though she is very young, at a ripe age of 18 months, she is well minded and intelligent. So don't take her size for granted.
          Other: i look like this

Last edited by L'amour amer on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

31¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix easy-goingly trotted right after Fallen; head held high and proud.

32¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Jaydee

Jaydee
Novice
Novice

¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Seaview-lion-cub-pic
X X X X X X X X X XxFaizahMakaiZaruxx
X X X X X X X X X X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ( the past can h u r t, but the way i see it, you can either r u n from it, or l e a r n from it )

Rolling over on her back, the lion cub supressed a yawn. The sun is up and by God its bright. Eyes fluttering open, Faizah pawed at the air mentally thinking it would make the day darker. Nope. Growling a bit, she rolled over and covered her eyes with her paws. Please Mr. Sun, go back to bed the cub thought peeking out to the lit savannah. Huffing, She removed her paws and stood up, stretching her legs. Now, it was time for play. But before that, she needed a drink. Her bright blue eyes scanned the scenery around her. Everything looked the same. A quiet Savannah filled with Lions. Starting off in a walk, Faizah gradually made her way towards the watering hole.

[ooc] eh, told you i go all out for coding (/nervouse laugh) kinda bad starter post [/ooc]

33¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness

With her back up against the cold rock wall, the female liger attempted to continue with her restless sleep, tossing and turning as she pulled a large, heavy paw over her distinctly colored eyes. In one quick motion she was on her side, lifting her paw and placing it back on the ground, staring at the opposite side of the cavern. Her half closed eyelids fought to keep themselves closed, but somehow, they managed to creep open as some sort of movement or sound would catch her attention. At this particular moment, a strange noise had caused the ligress to rise to her haunches and peer out of the cavern. To her surprise, there was a cub, lying on her back, willing for the Sun to make its way back behind the clouds, but it refused. Sakina forced a smile to appear on her muzzle as she slowly brought herself to her paws and began to pad towards the cub curiously.

And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

34¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 am

Jaydee

Jaydee
Novice
Novice

X X X X X X X X X X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ( the past can h u r t, but the way i see it, you can either r u n from it, or l e a r n from it )

Peering down in the clear water, her reflection wavered from the ripples in the water. Of course, a small smile appeared its way on her furry face and she giggled to herself. Kneeling her head down to the water, she took three small gulps and let out a satisfied "Ahh" and continued drinking. Little did she know, another cat had made its way over to her. Once the other was closer enough for her to realize its presence, Faizah's head shot up and she turned around in a crouching position. Then noticing it was just of the fellow lions she smiled. "Oh, hiya! I thought you we're some hyena or something trying to take me on" The cub giggled inocently as she sat down and peered up at the liger. Something didn't look the same from this lion and the others. Maybe it was a mixed breed? Tilting her head curiously, her bright blue eyes scanned over the other taking in its fascinating features.

35¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 am

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness

Shakina looked down upon the cub, her dazzling eyes shining with amusement. She had to admit, this cub had spunk radiating from ever inch of her little body. The mixed-breed lowered her head to look the cub in the eyes, "So, what's your name, kid?" She didn't wait for her answer before lifting her head and flicking her long tail. She raised an eyebrow, then winked to her as she dipped a paw into the water, preparing to splash her.

And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

36¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Cepted :D]

37¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:46 am

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Do you have time to RP, Sweet?))

38¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Jaydee

Jaydee
Novice
Novice

Smiling at the liger, Faizah watched her come to eye level with her. Peering into her eyes she could she her reflection. Twitching her ears, the lion cub cocked her head, "Im Faizah." She said happily. Honestly, she loves her name, it ust seems to fit her. "What's your name?" The cub asked bouncing a bit. SHe watched the other walk beside her and stick her paw in the water. Wincing a bit, Faizah stepped back and shuddered. Narrowing her eyes with a smirk, she eyed the water, took a running start and flopped into the water. Poking her head out seconds later, she swam around. Since the water wasn't exctly clear, all you could see was her head.
[/quote]

39¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:40 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Rp guys?]

40¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Squeecky540 wrote:Saniix easy-goingly trotted right after Fallen; head held high and proud.

41¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Soon they came upon the camp. It wasn't much, just a enclosed place backed up against some rocks. A stream ran through the middle of it, with stepping stones to walk across on. The hyena let out a sigh, and shook his maroon and brown colored pelt free of the Savannah dust and dirt that had begun to collect on in. "So here we are. Welcome to DarkTribe's camp."

42¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:08 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix looked around, then turned to Fallen with interest. "Nice... but... does this place have any open areas? Like, a way to climb up on top of that rock enclosure?"

43¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"I don't know what you mean....." He replied glancing over at her with a single raised eyebrow. "If you want open space there is a whole territory full of it, that's easy enough to find, but if you want to get to the top of the rocks, you will have to take the hard way. " Fallen replied, nodding over to the slightly rounded rocks that had been worn down by the many hyena's that had jumped on them. The rocks lead up to the top of the structure.

44¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"I just want to be in a place that I can see everything. There is no packs where I come from, I mentioned, but f you need to know, there are also no complex camps. Being trapped would make me feel like a prisoner." Saniix set her eyes on the largest and tallest rock of the structure. Suddenly, she stopped, her eyes widening in her frozen state.

45¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Well the view up there is the best in the camp. Though there are only two dens up there to make home of. One of which is mine. The other is still open after......" He to stopped speaking, watching her face. "What is wrong?"

46¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"Prisoner... for some reason, saying that word... it brings dejavu, but not one single memory." She mumbled. "Anyways, fine, I'll take that den. Did you say something about it? After... what?" Saniix tried to forget about that strange odd foreboding feeling, that bore no benefits of memories. Just the feelings.

47¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Well it used to be home to someone else," He replied, looking away, the slightest touch of sadness in his eyes. "But forget about it. The den is yours now." Stepping up onto the flat rocks, Fallen, sprang forward, rushing ahead to get to the top quickly.

48¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix nodded, not nosey enough to get into his problems. She simply followed him, silent curiosity creeping through her body.

49¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

He finally reached the top, and sat down on his haunches waiting for her. The two little small caves that was his and her homes overlooked the Savannah land, giving them both a wide range of vision that no one else got a chance to see.

50¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ - Page 2 Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix actually grinned for the first time, her tail wagging slightly as she overlooked the view.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum