Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤

+2
Circe
Sweet
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Untitl11

Land of the Savannah

Year after year, generation after generation, one animal has always seemed to rule over this land. The lion. Now it is the next generations turn to take over, but evil lurks in the shadows and no one knows who to trust. Will the land prosper or fall under the attacks of the hyena's?

Oh so you still wish to join the pride? Well here are the rules and things you should know.
1. Follow all the rules of CI
2. Yes there may be fighting and killing.
3. Try for as many leaders as you want. I don't mind.
4. You must wait 3 days to mate, and another day to have cubs. Leaders may have as many cubs as they wish and non-leader mates may have up to 4
5. Have fun. ^^
6. I will allow some non-realism. If it for a plot with me, you may have your charrie have something weird/odd/power/different about them. Pm me what it is before you do it though

Now that you have read the rules here is the form.
Name:
Description:
Other:

The Lions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LifelinePride
They live in the grassier part of the Savannah where much prey is located.
King: Raor
Queen: None yet

Betas Male:
Beta Female: Ukkie

Pride Members:
Male:
Imaru-Imaru has a tall, muscular build, even for his young adult stage. He is kind, and courteous, a polite gentleman to most. But when needed, Imaru is not afraid to start a fight to defend himself and others. Imaru has soft, short fur that is a light, creamy brown. His paws and belly are a sandy gold color, and Imaru has deep amber eyes. (Circe)
Female-
Sakina- Sakina, being the daughter of an African Lion and a Golden Bengal Tiger takes on the appearance of both large cats. Her build is mostly that of a graceful lion, though she mostly takes on the strength of a tiger. Her pelt is a beautiful golden cream color, which fades into white. Her stripes a dark, chocolate brown, which also, as they go down, fade into a light amber. She is very strong hearted, and stubborn, yet very caring and thoughtful, but at times she can be indecisive. (Madi)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SunPride
They live out in the open part of the Savannah bordering Lifeline Pride

King: None
Queen: Aeyoui

Beta Male: None
Beta Female: None

Pride Members
Male:
Cobalt-Cobalt has a strong, tall build, but don't be fooled. He usually has a soft, kind, funny exterior that most lions can recognize. Cobalt has thin, silken fur that is a handsome shade of dark brown, with a few lighter brown highlights running through it. He has a clean, soft black mane. Cobalt also has pale blue eyes, although he isn't blind. He can get aggressive, but only if needed to protect his loved ones. (Circe)
Female:
Dulcie-Dulcie has a smaller, lithe, graceful build. Don't be fooled by that, though, because Dulcie can be pretty sarcastic and aggressive with some lions. She has lighter brown fur, with creamy paws and a creamy belly, and brilliant green eyes. Dulcie also has a very keen black nose.(Circe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RainPride
They live near a large lake in the middle of the Savannah where much trees grow and water is plentiful

King: Lakeore (Lake)
Queen: None
Queen: Ivorie

Pride Members
Male:
Female:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hyena's

DarkTribe
King: Fallen
Queen: None

Tribe Members
Male:
Female:
Saniix-: A tawny brown hyena with large dark brown splotchy spots and jade eyes. (Squeecky)

JaggedTribe:
Queen: Artille

Tribe Members
Male:
Ethan-A deep golden-colored male with patches of black scattered all over his pelt. Big brown eyes.
Female:

Key for all lion leaders:
~ Hello there. Welcome to the pride.
|~| I have seen you around before. Hi
¦-¦Would you call us friends? I guess so
~(*)~ Best friends, most definitely.
<|~|> My feelings for you are strong
§¤§ I love you. Be my mate?

Key for Hyena's
× What are you doing on my land?
۰|۰ You interest me. I have seen you before
﴾◊﴿ You don't annoy me much (Friends)
≈∞≈ We are close. So what? (Best Friends)
∫●∫ You are different then most of the others (Love)
۞ I can't do any better. Be my mate..... Please?

Last edited by Sweet on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

2¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:06 am

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Name: Cobalt
Group: Sun Pride
Description: Cobalt has a strong, tall build, but don't be fooled. He usually has a soft, kind, funny exterior that most lions can recognize. Cobalt has thin, silken fur that is a handsome shade of dark brown, with a few lighter brown highlights running through it. He has a clean, soft black mane. Cobalt also has pale blue eyes, although he isn't blind. He can get aggresive, but only if needed to protect his loved ones.
Other: The older brother of Dulcie, and the older cousin of Imaru.

Name: Dulcie
Group: Sun Pride
Description: Dulcie has a smaller, lithe, graceful build. Don't be fooled by that, though, because Dulcie can be pretty sarcastic and aggresive with some lions. She has lighter brown fur, with creamy paws and a creamy belly, and brilliant green eyes. Dulcie also has a very keen black nose.
Other: The younger sister of Cobalt, and the younger cousin of Imaru.

Name: Imaru
Group: Life Pride
Description: Imaru has a tall, muscular build, even for his young adult stage. He is kind, and courteous, a polite gentleman to most. But when needed, Imaru is not afraid to start a fight to defend himself and others. Imaru has soft, short fur that is a light, creamy brown. His paws and belly are a sandy gold color, and Imaru has deep amber eyes.
Other: The younger cousin of Dulcie and Cobalt.

3¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:06 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Cepted. ^^]

4¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Name: Saniix
Group: DarkTribe
Description: A tawny brown hyena with large dark brown splotchy spots and jade eyes. Personality TBPO.
Other: N/A

5¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Cepted. ]
[Rp?]

6¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Sure! And I gift to you: THE PLEASURE OF STARTING! :D]

7¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 pm

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

Name: Ethan
Group: Jaggedtribe
Description: A deep golden-colored male with patches of black scattered all over his pelt. Big brown eyes.
Other: None

8¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[No Squeecks I started on Forest Haven. YOU start ;) ]
[Cepted Izzy. ]

9¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Well, I guess I could...]

Saniix laid out in the open plains, a stranger to these lands.

[x}]

10¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:24 am

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

[Epic, dear]

11¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[It was like, almost half a line! And she has no length rules so again I'm good! :D]

12¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Fallen hurried step could probably be heard for a mile around, but he didn't care. With his nose pointed into the air to catch the scent on the wind, he headed towards the border where he could have sworn there was a loner. The wind never lies.

13¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix, with the male upwind and she facing the other direction, was unaware of the approaching alpha of DarkTribe. As said earlier, she was a stranger to these lands... she knew nothing of it.

14¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Bold and unafraid, Fallen stepped out of the shadows he was watching the loner from. "Speak Quickly if you don't wish to loose your life at my paws. Explain yourself. Who are you, and why are you here?" The words came out in a cold harsh tone but not aggressive, not yet anyway.

15¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:16 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix's eyes turned away from the cocky newcomer in an annoyed fashion. "Not gonna happen, but I might as well say it for some action. Nothing to explain. Saniix. And I don't know."

16¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:20 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"You enter my lands without a purpose in a time of vague war? How idiotic could you be? " Fallen replied sharply, glaring the female down with his two bright green eyes.

17¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"I'm not idiotic. I just don't remember what happened. I was just existing somewhere else and then I wake up here. It was weird; I don't know where I am. So don't jump to conclusions, hot-head." Saniix replied, her tail flickering.

18¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"You are in my domain. DarkTribe. " He replied with a humph, sitting down on his maroon spotted haunches.

19¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Saniix blinked, her personality being that of the look-down-on-others with a slash of cockiness, pride, and disinterest. However, she was quite confused still. "Where is your domain, this Darktribe, in accordance to surrounding territory?"

20¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"We are to the right of JaggedTribe, and SunPride is directly to the north of here. Why do you ask anyway?"

21¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"Because I still don't know where I am."

22¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Do you remember where you lived before?" Fallen finally asked, raising one slender eyebrow at the question. "If so, we can get you back there quickly, and if not...... well I guess we might work something out for you to live here for a little while." He flinched perceptively at the last part, hoping that she did remember where she lived.

23¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:41 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"It never had a name. Hasn't it become clear to you yet? I may have lived in a different land, but I never had a home." Saniix said easily, as if she truly didn't care about her past whatsoever.

24¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

"Well I can't get you back to some place that didn't even have a name." Fallen replied, slightly disappointed. "Well I guess we can make you room here."

25¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Empty Re: ¤¤¤Land of the Savannah¤¤¤ Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

"Here? In DarkTribe?" Saniix asked as a simple question, looking around. "How big is this place, anyways? I know that back where I lived, there were no groups... there was just... what would you call them... loners."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum