Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

.::Into the Age of Ice::. You May Post!! :D

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD }
Henry let out a whimper and burrowed into my fur. I licked his forehead.
Kobe turned and growled. His eyes were open before the rest of them, and they were cherry red.

{evilll! :D }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xD He should be in the rogue pack that I'm gonna add someday. >=D))

I was surprised by Kobe's sudden growl and lifted my head. "Bree..." I whispered, my voice trailing off.

I let out a loud mew as I was squashed under Kaylen's weight.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ Oooohh, yeah. xD }
{ xD squashed. i can picture that. }

I took Kaylen from under him and licked his head, then heard the alarmed tone in Haiden's voice. I looked up, and saw Kobe, with blazing red hatred in his eyes.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xDD))
((I'm so gonna draw them. xD))

I mewed in confusion as I was lifted into the air.
I took a step back, as I looked at Kobe's flaring eyes. I could already see the darkness in them.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD have fun! }
Kobe let out a roar, even though he had only just been born. It was loud, and powerful, and dark. I could feel the coldness of his heart radiating from that roar, and I was afraid, of my own son. I began to sob, licking Kaylen's head lovingly, keeping him safe from his psycho brother.
{ xD }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I wouldn't take this. Yes, I was intimidated, but my my own son?! Never. I hissed and picked him up in my jaws, beginning to pad outside into the snow.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I looked over at my mate, eyebrows raised. "Haiden -" I began, but was interrupted by his exit into the snow outside. Sitting down, I patiently awaited his return as I watched my children wrestle and nibble on each other.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I quickly dropped him in the deep snow and snarled. I knew I was being hard on him, but for God's sake... Demon child! I narrowed my eyes and asked, "Who are you?" Yes, I admit, a strange question to ask a cub, but this was different... He wasn't a normal cub what-so-ever.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe closed his eyes and sniffed, stretching his neck proudly. "I am Kobe, the future king of this pride, although then it will be renaimed Dark Pride, by me!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I hissed as I replied, "And who are you to make that judgement? If you keep this up the chances of you becoming king are zero to none. And I intend on keeping it that way." He was a danger to his siblings... And the Pride. Something had to be done...

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe growled, staring coldly at his father. "Then I'll run away, and I'll start my new pack. And we shall invade you, all of us! And you... and your pride, father... will be DEAD."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I raised a paw, ready to strike though I slowly brought it back to the ground. I took him in my jaws, though not gently and began to stalk back into the gavern, my eyes dangerously narrowed. I had come so close to killing the cub with one swipe of my dangerous paw. But, I had kept myself from doing the inevitable.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I looked up at my mate, eyebrows raised. He looked quite angry, and even I myself was a bit afraid of him. "Haiden, would you like to discuss something with me?" I questioned quietly.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Yes," I replied, as I dropped the cub back upon the ground. All fatherly instincts for this cub seemed to be scorched by the firey blaze in his eyes. I quickly began to head outside, waiting for my Queen.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I followed my mate outside briskly, sensing the feeling of urgency in his voice. "What's the matter?" I questioned him gently, looking up at him.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Kobe... You should've seen the evil in his eyes. He said he's going to start his own Pride and try to murder us all," I said with a snarl as I began to pace back and forth.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"What?" I cried in horror. "Our son dares to say that he'll begin his own Pride and try to kill off ours? But this is our home..." I was hurt inside, that my child would say something like that.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Something must be done, Bree... And you're not going to like it," I said as I turned to look her in the eyes, mine flaring with prominance. I was the King, and it was time I started to act like one. "For the good of the Pride."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

My eyes widened. "But he's a child! He was only just born this morning, Haiden! We can't kill him!" Tears were running down my cheeks. Even if he had a dark heart, he was still just a child. Our child.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Not now," I said in a hushed tone. "I don't have the heart to kill him now... But he will grow, Bree. And if we allow it to happen, he WILL kill our GOOD cubs."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I pressed my ears against my head, whimpering. "Okay... okay, Haiden. Your the king here, and... you make the choices."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I came to her side and put my head on top of hers, closing my eyes and snarling painfully, "I'm sorry..."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I looked down at my paws. "Can't we just get it over now? So he doesn't begin to be a danger to the other cubs?" I peered in and let out a terrified, shrill cry. "Haiden, he's attacked Paradiss!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

My eyes widened as I leapt at the cub and tore him away from Paradiss, trying to scoop him up into my jaws roughly.
I could hear a loud cry and forcibly opened my eyes, only to see my brother attacking my sister. "Paradiss!" I yelled as I leapt towards them.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Paradiss let out shrill cries of pain and agony, her leg detached from her body. Her cries of pain faded into tearful mews as she stared at her bloody leg.
Henry growled and leapt up towards Kobe, jaws snapping angrily. He then padded helplessly over to his sister and nudged her.
I cried and raced over to my youngest daughter. "Haiden," I sobbed. "Kobe... tore her leg... off." Tears were streaming from my face. My youngest little princess would never be able to walk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum