Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

.::Into the Age of Ice::. You May Post!! :D

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I held Kobe in my jaws, trying my best not to bite down, but I couldn't escape it, I let my jaws tighten and I felt a small amount of blood rush upon my tongue.
I backed away from my sister, horrified. "That monster!!!" I yelled as I glared at my brother. I waited for my father to finish the job.

((I'm not gonna kill him now. He'll be a good plot. >=D xD))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Paradiss let out a loud, tortured scream. "My leg's gone, Daddy!" She cried. "Where did it go? Where did he take it, Daddy?"

Kobe turned and slashed his father across the nose. "Let me go, you idiot." He growled.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I dropped the cub out of instinct, hissing in pain as the cub's sharp claws brazed my nose. I then did something I thought I would regret. I threw a paw at the young cub, claws unsheathed.

I was terrified of my brother as he swiped his paw across father's nose. I hissed and lunged at him, clawing at him mercilessly in an attempt to mangle him.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe growled and leaped up, onto Haiden's face, claws unsheathed. Even though he was just a day old, his claws were abnormal. Sharp as razor blades, two inches long already.
I let out a shriek.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I roared and quickly bashed my head against the mammoth fur, thankfully being a cushion, trying to get the beast off of my head.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe flew off, then hitching onto Bree's paw.
"Ow! Haiden, he's hurting me!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I snarled and took the cub in my jaws again, not letting go. I then bit down once more, still not enough to kill him, but to bring great agony and horrific pain.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe kept his emotions in himself as he let out a roar and sprang towards Paradiss, out of his father's jaw. He raised his paw, bringing it down upon her thigh to create a wide, bleeding gash.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I hissed and finally, did what I must. I brought my jaws down upon the cub and bit down, hard this time. I could taste the rush of blood as it entered my mouth. I then tossed my head, and opened my jaws, slamming him agaist the hard rock.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Kobe fell to the ground, whimpering with shock and fear. "I'm running... away. Where someone will accept me for who I am." He then took off, out into the snow, staining it blood red.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I ran to my other cubs and curled around them protectively. I should've killed him, I thought silently. I gringed when I wrinkled my nose, as it still stung from his claws.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I padded silently over to Haiden, lying down next to him. "Even though he is gone, our beautiful Paradiss has still got a bleeding wound, and has lost a leg that is still bleeding."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

A small tear rolled down my cheek as I called weakly, "Semee!" She came quickly and gasped, "What happened?!" I sighed as I said, "Kobe. But please, you have to help Paradiss."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Paradiss' eyes were closed, and her breathing was coming faint. Just born, she was loosing all of the blood she had been given.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Paradiss," I whispered, "Please.." I put my cheek against hers and cursed silently. A hatred had been developed for him. My own cub.

I was still at the very back of the den, staring at the ground. But, I brought my gaze up and narrowed my eyes. Kobe would pay for what he had done. He would die for what he had done.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Paradiss let out a faint word, whispering it over and over again, yet she added other words. "Fate... Mommy... Fate... Daddy... Fate... Vandrae... Fate... Henry... Fate... Belle... Fate... Kobe... Kobe."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I nuzzled her cheek softly, closing my eyes tightly in pain.

"It's not supposed to be like this!!" I yelled, "You let him get away, dad!! And now, who knows who will be his next victim! What about Belle?! Or Henry?!"

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I opened my eyes and opened my paws softly. "Come here, Vandrae." I offered up the warmth of my arms to him, wanting to comfort my son.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I walked into her arms and began to sob into her chest. I couldn't believe it... They let him kill her and they didn't even do anything about it.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I looked down at my daughter. "Semee, can you do anything? She's still... breathing, a little."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Semee shook her head, "No.. I'm so sorry. I don't know how to treat those wounds." She looked down, ashamed.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"But my daughter is going to die!" I wailed.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Semee looked to the gash and said, "Try to wrap that cut in fur, it will act like a bandage."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I took one of the small strips of fur and wrapped it around the wound.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I nuzzled my daughter and whispered, "I'm sorry." Over and over again...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum