Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Maddy

Maddy
Master
Master

One night, many many years ago, a war raged. Many were killed mercilessly. Many were left to die. Many were taken prisoner by a huge breed of lions. Most lived because if their light weight armour made of steel, but their most ferocious trait is their huge, sharp teeth and claws. No one dares to cross their border, and elders tell tales of the Masacra eating any cub that crosses the strongly marked border. Although no one knows if this tale is true...

Now, after the lions have renewed their ranks and rebuilded their pride, the Madacra are planning an attack on the pride. And this could be their worst attack ever.

RULES

-I dont care about gore, but PLEASE do not make me want to puke. :p
-Remember that the Masacra are much more powerful then the regular lions, but they are smarter.
-No godmoding or powerplaying
-ONLY kill charries if the owner approves of them.

The Masacra

King; Kezu
Queen;

Pride Members;

The Lions
King;
Queen; Keiko
Pride Members;

Last edited by maddy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Since there's no form, I'll just simplify one. xD))

Name: Jaysiri
Pride: The Lions

Name: Vandrae
Pride: Masacra

3---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Maddy

Maddy
Master
Master

((x.x Oops. XD)) ((Accepted!))

4---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xDD Thanks! Keiko and Jaysiri?))

5---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Jaysiri slowly walked along the border of a Prideland cautiously, his eyes and ears alert for any sign of company. His intentions were simple. Join the pride. He had been searching for a home for quite a while, and he decided this location was just perfect for him.

6---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Maddy

Maddy
Master
Master

Keiko paced along the border, spotting Jaysiri awhile down. Narrowing her eyes, she slunk towards the large lion. Just what she needed. Another rouge wanted to join her pride. Great.

7---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Jaysiri lifted his head, only to see a female racing his way. He stopped and stood there, waiting for her to come closer.

8---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Maddy

Maddy
Master
Master

"Hey! Why are you so close to my border?" she snarled, pushing towards him so she was nose to nose with the bigger and stronger male.

9---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Jay didn't flinch as he stood his ground. The black male then opened his maw to speak, "I have been searching for a pride. But, appearantly I'm not welcome in this one." I then said, "But I have heard rumors of an attack. I could be of aid to you."

10---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Form:]
Name: Aeyoui
Group: Masacra

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

11---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 am

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Name: Sarlue
Group: Masacra

12---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Empty Re: ---Moonlit Plains--- A lion RP Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 am

Kali

Kali
Best Seller
Best Seller

Name: Azuel

Name: Kuuhi

Name: Abasi
Pride: Lions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]