Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

.::Into the Age of Ice::. You May Post!! :D

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

She let out a screech, sobbing as pain seared through. A new cub had just been brought to the world.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Just one? xD))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ That's the first. xP }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((=P *Facepalm* Duh.))

I smiled and sat neck to Bree, looking down admirebly at the small cub. It was beautiful. I bent down to lick her cheek, so I could soothe her.

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Continue?????]

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree looked up at Haiden and smiled, giving him a quick lick before going back to giving birth. Two more cubs came into the world, struggling to take deep breaths. They were both males, and the first cub born had been a male, also. Bree took another breath, and a female cub came, then another female. Finally another male came, and the birth was over. Four princes and two princess, the future of the pack.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[So... when is this... Arielle... coming?]

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Arielle is Lipgloss and lipgloss hasn't joined xD]

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xD Her cousin is visiting so she hasn't had time to join yet. ^^))

((Sure, Sweet. ^^))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ - sings - Madiii. ^^ }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((You guys are impatient. O.o))

I smiled warmly as I lay beside her and buried my muzzle into her neck fur, "They're beautiful, Bree. What are we going to name them?" I then brought my head up and gazed at my family. My perfect family.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD Gee, thanks! }
{ we each get... uhm... two males, one female each. :) }
Bree smiled, touching her nose to a white cub with little black flecks on him. "I want to name him Kobe."

{koh-bee}

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Awesome. ^^))

I looked down to the male who's appearance was much like mine. A golden coat with odd white strips with black in the middle. "Kaylen," I said as I gently brought my tongue across his forehead.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I smiled as I looked over at the youngest cub, a gorgeous white female who had the looks of mine. She was the smallest of the litter, with little strands of hair sticking up from her coat. I licked her head gently and whispered, "Paradiss."

{pah-rah-diss}

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I gently took a small male who was beginning to crawl away in my jaws. "Vandrae," I whispered as I softly laid him on the ground. I looked to Vandrae and Kaylen and immedietly knew who was going to be the troublemaker of the family.
((Van-dray. Trouble in Icelandic. ^^))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ xD }
I touched noses gently with a curious dark brown male that laid right in my paws. "Henry," I smiled. "This is our Henry."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I smiled as I finally nuzzled a small light cream female, who was a perfect mixture of us both, on the cheek. I looked her over and said, "Belle. My beautiful one."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree licked her mate's muzzle and smiled. "Our children are beautiful, Haiden. Our princes and princesses." I looked up at Semee. "Thanks so much."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Semee nodded and quickly exited, flicking her tail behind her. I smiled and nuzzled her cheek passionately. "They'll be the pack's pride and joy," I whispered. They were already mine.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree leaned up and closed her eyes, licking her mate's muzzling lovingly. "I'm so glad that I have this thin coat. Otherwise I would never have found my king."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Destiny has its ways," I replied as I closed my eyes and nuzzled her. I then looked down at my cubs. Vandrae and Kaylen were nibbling at eachother's ears, while Belle was beginning to crawl towards me with a sweet smile.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I smiled and looked down. Paradiss was trying to crawl over to Belle, but was failing, since she was so small and couldn't move as fast. I gently took her by the scruff and set her down next to Belle.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Belle smiled and soon forgot about her journey to me as she began to paw at Paradiss' muzzle. I smiled and looked over to Vandrae who was trying to tackle Henry.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Henry let out a squeak and jumped up, away from Vandrae.
Kobe was unlike all of the other cubs, sitting by himself in the corner.
"They should be opening their eyes soon," I smiled.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I nodded and watched them. Soon noticing Kobe, I walked over to him, and licked the top of his head gently.
Vandrae let out a playful growl and attempted his assault once again.
Kaylen watched Vandrae and slowly crept up behind him, soon leaping in the air and hissing loudly, outstretching his paws and landing on top of Vandrae, completely sprawled out. (xD I can only imagine that image.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum