Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

.::Into the Age of Ice::. You May Post!! :D

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[I just read the comic. It's reaaaaally good.]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I know! I read it for the 7th time today. xD It's a really semi-elite RP site. And I'd love to have a friend there to RP with. ^^'))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[I don't trust it. IT DOESN'T LOOK SAFE. It could have viruses or it could give out the emails for spam companies in order to fund their site. I can join sites on my own accord, but my dad has all of his billing on here... are you sure it's safe? Can you like, be there for a week and tell me? xD]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I've been there for months. xD So far, no viruses what-so-ever. And my dad downloaded this anti-virus thing that alerts me of suspicious activity in any sites.))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[But what about spam mail from third-party companies?]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((It only sends you mail if you get a message, and you can disable that.))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[I joined... duh. xD]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((I can tell. xD))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Did you make Jaysiri's Character Profile yet?]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Ha. No. I'll get right to it. What are the parents' names?))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[THEY'RE RANDOM UNIMPORTANT GENERIC NAMELESS PARENTS! x)]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Omg I saw! =D))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Arn't random unimportant generic nameless chars gr8!?!1!!!!11!!!!!!111!!!1!1! :D :D :D :D :D]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((OMG YESH!!! xD They're soo... unimportant!))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[LOL but I love them now. They're a radical couple. xD]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((xD I know! But, you have to make forms for them if they are going to have set names, personalities, etc. xP))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Nah. That was just a one-post. Now they're what I'd call 'cameo' characters.]

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Like I said, for now.]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Mkay.))

Light paws trampled through the snow as I padded out of my den quietly, careful not to wake Bree. I was content now, as I had found a perfect mate, and a perfect alpha female. I looked back at her and smiled softly, my eyes shining with pure love and affection for the lioness. I then turned my eyes towards some light movement. A small hare bounding through the snow. I smiled and began to stalk towards it, light body low to the ground.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree twitched as her eyes opened. "Ow," she squinted her eyes at extreme pain. "Ow..." Eyes widening, she called for Haiden, "They're coming, Haiden! The cubs!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

The rabbit suddenly bounded away to the shrill cry of pain. My head immedietly swivvled to the side as my eyes widened. "Already?!" I yelled outloud. Then without a second thought I began to race towards her, and stopped directly at the entrance to the den. I just stood there, frozen. I didn't know what to do...

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree had tears running down her cheeks from the searing pain. "Go... get... Semee!" She let out a shriek, sobbing.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I quickly nodded and turned my body around, calling despretely, "Semee!!" Sure enough, the lioness quickly bounded forward and immeditely saw the problem. She nodded to me and ran to Bree, "Just breath."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Bree took deep breaths, letting them in, letting them escape. She concentrated on the cold air around her, not the pain that was breaking her inside.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Now just let nature take its course," Semee replied softly as she set a gentle paw on Bree's paw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum