Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Sweet

Admin
"No. I am sure they were extinct. They died around the year 2659 if my memory serves me correctly." Yuea argued, staring at the insect with confusion.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Circe

Master
Master
"My wings seemed to want to take me here." I grinned. "So what's up, dad?" I smiled, sitting down and recognizing each inch of the place I had grown up in.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
((I was kind of thinking of this RP as being in Present Day. ^^))

I looked Jack in the eye as I replied in a prominant voice, "My son, in the time you have been gone, I have recieved the chance to take my place as the king of this pack. But that was long ago, and I have grown old, as you can see." I paused as I dropped my paw from his shoulder and back upon the ground, "You see, it shall be soon when a new King is needed. And you are the only heir to the throne. Hence the reason I summoned you here."

Circe

Master
Master
{ i know something about that character that you don't madi... lalala. :P }

I almost choked as I heard that he wanted me to lead a pack. "Dad, you want me to lead a pack?" I looked down at my paws. "Aren't I a little too irresponsible for that position?" I looked up at him questioningly. "And besides, most kings have queens next to them, Dad!"

{ you should make illusion tell him about dulcie. ;) }

Sweet

Admin
[I know this is in the present day, Madi. Yuea.... isn't from the present day. Lets just put it at that. ]
[Reply?]

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
((About who? Illusion? xD))

"Yes, son. I have seen the fine young canine you have become, and I have faith in you," I replied as I brought his chin up with my paw to look directly into his eyes, "No, Jack. I do not think you are irresponsible." I then chuckled as I brought my paw down, "Besides, you'll have Dulcie by your side. She hasn't forgotten you, you know?"

((Fine. xD So much for the realism in this RP. It flowed in one post and out the other. lolz))

I took a step back as I asked, "What?! It's only... 2010!" I looked at her with an expression that read, 'What the heck are you talking about?!'. I waited for her reply, watching as the butterfly quickly flew away.

Circe

Master
Master
I looked at him, confused. "And who would Dulcie be, Dad?" I questioned, taking a step back and resting on my haunches as my wings folded. I didn't want to admit it, but I was thinking of Evaine...

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
"My god... The child has forgotten about her," I muttered under my breath as I looked off to the side. I then looked back up to him and said, "You're lover, Jack. How could you forget about her?" I cocked my head and folded my black glimmering black wings to my side. The golden crown on my head was beginning to dull, as my time as King was beginning to deminish.

Sweet

Admin
"Don't make me laugh Kima. Its not 2010." She laughed anyway despite her words, chuckling as she picked at the grass beneath her feet. "Its 2700. everyone knows that."

Circe

Master
Master
"My lover?" I choked out, again surprised by how much I had forgotten about this lifestyle. "Show me to her, Dad!"

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I shook my head, not believing what I was hearing. "Alright then, if it were 2700, quiz me. I'll show you that this truly is twenty ten," I said, giving her a challenging gaze.

I nodded and rose to my paws, flattening my wings to my side as I began to pad towards her. Though I was old, I still maintained the grace and precision I had had when I was a mere pup.

Circe

Master
Master
Dulcie flicked her tail around her paws, smiling as she looked over the scenery next to her brother Demon. "I heard he'll be coming back sometime today. I cannot wait to see him, he's sure to remember how deeply we loved each other." The female, was stunningly attractive. Black, bold eyelashes framed sapphire blue eyes, and her jet black fur was silken. Her wings, too, had little jewels encrusted in them.

I followed my father self-consciously, as he led me over to two wolves who I could only see the back of.

Sweet

Admin
"What do you mean, Quiz you? How would that prove anything?" If she asked him questions that only dogs from the 28th century would know, it wouldn't prove a thing.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
"Such as what kind of houses do the humans live in, or what do they ride around in when they're too lazy to pad anywhere," I replied, cocking my head to the side as I waited for her answer.

I smiled as I whispered, "Dulcie, turn around and look at who has returned." I nudged Jack with my paw lightly and waited.

Sweet

Admin
"Houses? Well its not exactly what you would call a house. Its more of a voyinminium now. A sort of floating ball in the sky. And humans don't walk anywhere anymore. They teleport. Duh. No one walks unless its a short walk."

Circe

Master
Master
Dulcie's eyes widened as she turned. "Jack, is that you?" I blinked, then bursted out in a smiling passion, bounding into his chest and knocking him over as I stood on him. "Jack! You're back!"

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful female looking at me, grinning and wagging her tail. "Holy cow, Dulcie! You just scared the living crap out of me!" I grinned.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I shook my head, replying, "No. Not in this time." I then thought, "Come, I will show you." With that, I began to walk toward the far border of Aryion. A risky move, but I would take it to prove I was right.

I smiled as I nodded and turned, beginning to pad off. I then looked back over my shoulder and said, "I'll leave you two alone for the time being." I then continued forward, back to the Royal Den.

I lay at the back of my den, head on my paws, awaiting Jack's return. A small tear ran down my cheek as I felt the sting of abandonement rush over me, putting a never ending fear in my heart. What if Jack never returned? What if the one dog I had come to trust, and possibly love, just vanished? That would kill me...

Circe

Master
Master
I chuckled as I rolled over, so I was on top of Dulcie. "How've you been, Dulcie?" I questioned, excited.

"I've been great! You know, your dad tells us that your going to be the next king." Dulcie grinned. "And you?"

I smiled and got off of her so she could sit up. "I've been wonderful. I met this female called Evai-"

"Who?" She asked sweetly, smiling.

"...No...nobody...Dulcie."

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I slowly slipped into my den and sighed, hanging my head as I sat back on my haunches. It surprised me that Jack had not asked about his mother yet. It had been so long ago, though...

I was becoming nervous as the minutes began to fly by, soon progressing into an hour. I wasn't used to not having Jack around. He was always there by my side... And I could always count on him to confort me. But not now. Something else was making me nervous though. Something else troubled me. I now knew that Aryion wasn't the only inhabitants to stray dogs. Not just any dogs though. Winged demons...
They put our Aryion in jeopardy and danger, I could already sense it. But the worst part about it, was that Jack was one of them. I was almost certain now that I wouldn't be seeing him soon.

Circe

Master
Master
I smiled up at Dulcie and turned, replying over my shoulder, "I'll talk to you later, I better go hang out with my dad. Talk about this royalty thing." I winked and bounded into the den, smiling at my Dad. "Where's Mom? I wanna go see her."

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
My head shot up as I looked into his eyes, mine glazed with sorrow as I replied dully, "I'm sorry, son, but your mother is no longer here."

Circe

Master
Master
"Well, where'd she go? Hunting?" I smiled, not understanding what my father was talking about.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
"No," I whispered, looking away. I thought was hard to tell the pack of our loss, but my own son? Nearly impossible. I cringed as I added, "She's gone."

I suddenly gained a small amount of courage and rose to my paws. I stretched and quickly bounded out of my den, ignoring the stares of the pack members as I began to race towards the Churning Waves border.

Circe

Master
Master
I pressed my ears against my head, finally realizing what he meant. "Oh... I... I... didn't... didn't know that."

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
"I'm sorry," I muttered as I looked up at him with sympathy in my eyes. I then said, "Come. I have something to give you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum