Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

When the beagle finally dropped his kill, he gave Yeau a bright smile, "That was wonderful! I-I've never seen anyone pin-point prey like that. You have skills." He smiled at sat back on his haunches, thinking,Just what I'm looking for in my members.

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Madi wrote:When the beagle finally dropped his kill, he gave Yeau a bright smile, "That was wonderful! I-I've never seen anyone pin-point prey like that. You have skills." He smiled at sat back on his haunches, thinking,Just what I'm looking for in my members.

"It wasn't hard. If you have chased squirrels around a yard enough you learn how to find them easily once they are hidden." She replied, eyes still slightly wary as they stared down at her paws.

https://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Mmm," he murmured, deep in thought. He wasn't allowed out of his stuffy little shed. He was only allowed out when Master needed him to chase off mice. That was it, and that wasn't very often at all. He sighed and looked up, "Well then, let's go back to camp and enjoy these."

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

Madi wrote:"Mmm," he murmured, deep in thought. He wasn't allowed out of his stuffy little shed. He was only allowed out when Master needed him to chase off mice. That was it, and that wasn't very often at all. He sighed and looked up, "Well then, let's go back to camp and enjoy these."

She took that as a queue to be silent and stop talking about it, and began to pad back to camp, limp hare between her clenched jaws.

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

Madi wrote:((Accepted, Izzy! ^^))

Kima cocked his eyes in surprise when she saw her emerge with a rabbit. He looked to the bushes, as if to ask how... How did she do that?! He shook his head and mimiced her as he leapt into the underbrush. There was a loud comotion, growling, and frustration grunting, but after the annoying hunt, Kima, too emerge with a rabbit hanging limp from his jaws.
[Thanks!]
[RP?]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Sure.))

((Anyone have any plot ideas?))

Sweet

Sweet
Admin

[Reply? ^^ ]

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

[Nope but I will think of some ^_^]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

Kima followed suit quickly, his tail wagging slowly behind him. He didn't know what to think of this place. Bad. Good. A safe haven. He just didn't know.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

<Name> Shala
<Gender> Female
<Breed> Border Collie
<Pack> Churning Waves
<Description> An average Border Collie fea, save her entrancing amethyst eyes. She has a truely silver necklace with an amethyst geode pendant, with an odd print of numbers on the back of the rock. 102.3
<Personality> Calm, collected, relaxed, without worries; always acts stronger than she feels.
<Other> N/A

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Accepted. ^^ Her and Dimani?))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[Sure. You start? :D]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Yeah. xP Hold on. I'm being overwhelmed.))

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

My eyes fluttered open once again as I gazed upon the grass, shining from the bright reflection of the Sun. I sighed as I rose to my paws, stretching and sniffing the air out of pure habit.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Amethyst eyes dazzling in the white light of the morning dawn. They were worry-less. Not as much as in a fearless way, and definitely not in an oblivious way. Just in a careless way. A geode caught the sun, sparkling in a color that matched the amethyst eyes. The geode, a pendant on a necklace of as pure silver as any, bobbed as it dangled, while it's host took off for a quick jaunt. On the more expect-able brown back of the collar was the numerical phrase that the host, a calm border collie, hated more than a lot of things. Written in a silvery permanent sharpie, not as shiny as the geode or the eyes but certainly rivaling the morning dew... 102.3

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Rawr. What does that mean? xD))

As a breeze blew upwind, I could catch the faintest of scents. It was that of another stray dog, which had appearantly found its way into Aryion. I cocked my head and stretched my tense muscles, feeling the stress relieved. I smiled as I began to pad towards the scent, intersting in who, and what I could find.

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

[SECRET SPOILERS: NOT GIVING THEM UP! >:}]

The host of the beautiful and strangely printed geode pendant and it's necklace turned. A border collie. Amethyst eyes, cool and calm, sparkling at him like a fresh pool of water on a hot day. The sight debatable more beautiful than her accessory. "Hello." She greeted in a normal and casual fashion. His aura, which as with plenty of ability in focus, she took up; his posture, his build, his eyes, his feel... a lead competitor? Or a top-notch? Or, what would their turn be for what they'd call out here? A dog owning other dogs... She didn't know, but that didn't matter. If he revealed more about himself, then she'd know. If he didn't, she wouldn't. It wouldn't affect her either way..

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Morning light dappled into the den, wondrous and buttery yellow. Two brilliant sapphire eyes opened, and flicked to the beautiful collie who slept next to him. He stood up, shaking his fur out and looking down at it, eyes widened. It was night black, when it had been light brown, white, and dark brown the night before.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I peered up at Jack, my eyes half closed as I was still quite exhausted. "Good morning," I said gently, lifting my head some-what. I gazed at him with soft green eyes and smiled brightly. I had certainly warmed up to the male to the point that I was able to trust him dearly. It had been a very long time since I had been able to do so. Now, I was so unsure of everyone around me, and even fearful of my own pack members. But not him.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack turned his eyes on her, which had shifted to a lime green shade. "Evaine, look at me. This isn't me. Who am I?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I cocked my head as I finally noticed his ashey black coat. My eyes widened as I was only focusing on his eyes earlier. "I- I don't know," I whispered, looking at him carefully. The secrets of Aryion could have something to do with it, I thought to myself. But I quickly thought otherwise and tried to think of this sudden change in coat color.

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

[Would you like to RP, Madi?]

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Sure. ^^))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

Jack eyes widened, "What's on my back, Evaine?" Feathers adorned gorgeous, ashen wings, making Jack much more attractive than before. He had a now dark, mysterious emotion around him, creativing an attractive demon of the old dog he had been.

{izzy}

{izzy}
Admin

[Mmkay]
[I just have Yukon in...Life Vine]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum