Creative Inspiration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

+2
Sweet
Madi
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I landed back at home, shoving past all the gaping dogs to my fathers den. "I don't want to do this! I don't want to be this." I spread my wings, which had seemed to have grown huger.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I looked to him with a questioning gaze, "What do you mean? What happened, son?" He looked to him with a stern gaze, expecting an answer.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"I don't want to be an Alluria dog. I want to be mates with EVAINE. You know, the most beautiful dog in the land. The one I lovvvvee?!"

{ spazz. again. }

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((lolz))

I looked to him, raising my eyebrows in slight alarm, "I thought you loved Dulcie, son. And, you have no way to change it... You are an Allurian, a born Allurian." But, then I realized something. "Wait.. who is Evaine?"

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"The leader of the pack I want to BE IN!" I shook my head. "I ONLY LIKED DULCIE BECAUSE YOU SAID I SHOULD."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Which pack?!" I asked, ignoring his last comment. I needed to know... And I needed to know it now.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"The one that Evaine leads!"
{sorry, can't remember the name.}

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((Burning Embers. xD))

"I know she leads it but... What's the packs name?! Or the region?" I asked in a rushed tone. It couldn't be them, could it?

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I thought for a moment, "Burning Embers. From the region of Aryion."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I took a staggered step back and said, "It can't be..." I then turned and said, "Aryion... Ragged strays... We'll despose of them like the minor house pets they are!"

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"I'm. A. 'Ragged'. Stray. Father." I said coldly. "And you will not dispose of my EVAINE! I love her!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"Do you not understand?! How do you think we lost your mother?!" I yelled, growling with pure anger, hatred shining in my eyes.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"I don't care!" I shouted, my demand echoing through the cavern and shaking the ground. "I WANT TO MATE WITH EVAINE! SO YOU CAN JUST DEAL WITH IT, DAD!"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I narrowed my eyes, "Don't you dare say that again. You never say that about your mother!" I snarled as I repositioned myself, "Fine. Go to her. I will destroy Aryion for what they did to me. And Demon shall take my place as king."

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"I don't care! Demon'll just destroy the pack, and you KNOW IT! You just want to defend yourself." I looked up and shouted, "Hey, mom! I don't CARE!!!" I spread my wings and winked. "Bye, Daddy. Have fun with your new son." I let out a laugh and lifted, flying briskly to Evaine.

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I still lay beneath the tree, miserable as ever. I had cried my last tear only minutes ago, my cheeks stained by the silver. I forced myself onto my haunches and looked to the sky, as if to plead for Jack to return. I would never be happy again if he didn't.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

"Hey, Evaine! Check it out, I broke free! I am no longer an Alluria dog! I am a Aryion demon." I landed, and padded up to her, eyes glittering with happy tears. "Evaine, I know your the alpha and everything, and you should probably be the one to decide this one, but be with me. Please. Will you be my mate?"

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I looked to him, with pure surprise in my eyes. "J-jack... I.." I looked up and into his eyes, and without hesitation, I added, "Yes." I leapt upon him and wrapped my paws around him in a tight embrace.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I chuckled lightly, wrapping my paws around her. "I love you, Evaine." I leaned up, licking her muzzle lovingly. "I love you, so much."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

"I love you, too," I said as I nuzzled his cheek. "Never leave me, Jack," I whispered, "Ever." I then licked his muzzle and snuggled against him.

((And so plays their song. <3))

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

{ <3 }

I leaned up and smiled, whispering, "I won't. I swear."

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

I kept myself close to him and closed my eyes. A smile appeared on my muzzle. An actual smile. I lay my head against his neck and intertwined our tails, happily.

Circe

Circe
Master
Master

I chuckled lightly and licked her muzzle once more.

{gtg}

Madi

Madi
Creative Genius
Creative Genius

((D= Noooooooo! Will you be back?))

Squeecky540

Squeecky540
Master
Master

Squeecky540 wrote:"That sounds even nicer." She sighed contently, her eyes glazing over the beautiful background as she thought of the male's words. A dash of hope and a sprinkle of spirit entered the crevices of her mysterious heart. Reconstitution. Welcomeness. Secrets. It was the perfect place for a canine like her. "I would."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum