Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

<---<<<Fray>>>---> The Strays of Aryion<---Part 1--->>> Forgotten <<<---> **New Announcement**

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Circe

Master
Master
I raised my eyebrows. "Alright, then." I stood and followed him, whereever he was taking me too.

Sweet

Admin
I shook my head, replying, "No. Not in this time." I then thought, "Come, I will show you." With that, I began to walk toward the far border of Aryion. A risky move, but I would take it to prove I was right.

"Why are we walking? Here grab my paw. I will show you the easy way there." With that Yuea held out one paw, smiling. The truth was, humans did use teleportation but it was odd. They seemed to get that power from animals like herself. This was the first time that the female had ever tried to use that power, but maybe it would work..... Maybe just maybe, she would be like the Big Three, the three dogs of rule who could use this power.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I stood there as I waited for something, anything to happen. I sighed as I muttered unenthusiastically, "Can't we just walk? I mean it's good for muscles, and you don't get fat." I didn't wait for her reply as I began to walk on.

Sweet

Admin
"Fine but I sorta wanted to see if I could teleport like the leaders of our clan." Yuea muttered softly and raced after him.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Circe

Master
Master
{ above, madi. ^^ }

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
((Yeah, I know. xD))

I began to walk towards the darkest area of the region. It was so dark in fact, even shadows themselves were hidden by the veil. But, looks can be decieving. In this darkness was the secret to this place. Of course, they had secrets, just as Aryion did. But these secrets were better kept, and not shared between alphas, mainly because there was only one King, and Queen.
Taking precautious steps, as I could not see the rough ground below me, I relied on my nose, and keen ears to lead me to my destination.

I stopped in my tracks as I looked back to her with wonder in my eyes. "Teleport?!" A part of me wanted to add, "Are you crazy?!" But I held back. I raised an eyebrow, wanting to hear what she had to say about teleportation.

Circe

Master
Master
I followed my father, still curious about where he lead me... but I knew that wherever my father went, I would follow closely behind in trust, and follow in his pawsteps always.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I finally stopped before a large cavern, which in this darkness only looked like an abyss. I looked back to Jack and said, "Wait here." With that, I began to walk through, going towards the very end of the tunnel.

I darted through the trees, skipping every stone, every root, every obstacle. I had to get to Dimani. And fast. I continued on with speed and precision, as my breed specified. My tongue lolled from the side of my mouth as I was beginning to grow tired, but it wasn't enough to slow me down. Finally, I arrived at the border, but I didn't stop. Instead, I crossed.
I could suddenly sense a new presence near, and a loud growl then snarl erupted as I was thrown to the ground by a large Weimeraner. He looked me in the eyes, then quickly got off of me, "Evaine. What do you think you're doing here? You know it is against the laws of Aryion to-" I cut him off as Igathered my courage and let out a deep growl, "Another region, Dimani! Winged monsters. This region's presence is unlike any other...

Circe

Master
Master
I sat down patiently, wrapping my tail around my paws as I allowed my wings to stretch. They were so large, so powerful, and so enchanting. Glittering, even in the darkness.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I was finally to the very end of the tunnel, but despite being the very end, this was the part that glowed magnificantly and shined brighter than a star. In the very middle was a podium made of solid granite, that was carved to look like a sword in a way. On the top, a crown hung loosely, along with a pendant draped upon the handle. The solid gold crown glittered with gemstones. A large diamond in the middle with two medium sized sapphires on each side of the diamond. The pendant was on a necklace made from the finest of silver, with a large glowing red ruby, that had an illuminum plating on the back. In the illuminum was the name, Alluria.

I panted heavily trying to catch my breaths after that long run. I looked at Dimani with a gaze that showed worry, and fear. Fear for what was happening. Fear for this new region. Just plain fear. I waited for quite a while before he cleared his throat and said, "You are telling the truth Evaine?" I opened my maw and said clearly, "Dimani, tell me... Have you sensed a strange aura present?" He gazed at me thoughtfully before nodding, "Yes... Indeed I have. But is it right to believe that it is hostile dogs?" I sneered as I replied in a rushed tone, "What else it to be?! A member of my pack's pelt changed color, and he grew wings! This isn't some little group of tourists, Dimani. This is a full-fledged and established pack." I looked to him, narrowing my eyes and waiting for his reply, if he would give me any. He merely nodded, and I said, "Alright. I shall call a meeting for all packs to attend in the feild."

Last edited by Madi on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Circe

Master
Master
I finally stood, hearing my father's heavy breathing come nearer. Waiting for him, I saw a glow brighter than the full moon bursting at the end of the tunnel.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I emerged from the cavern and dipped my head to my son. I slowly took the ground and placed it at his paws, then carefully put the pendant's chain around the grown. "Tonight, my son, is your coronation," I stated, looking him in the eye and giving him a proud smile, ruffling the top of his head with my paw.

((WB))

Circe

Master
Master
I stared him in the eyes, my own now emerald ones blazing with fire. "And I'm guessing that I'm going to also become mates with... Dulcie... tonight, Dad?"

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I dropped my paw from his head to his shoulder as I replied, "It is your choice, my son. If that is what you desire, then it shall be so." I smiled gently as I said, "Come, we have preperations to uphold."

((He should do it. >=D That'd be an awesome plot between him and Evaine. It could start a war. O.O))

Circe

Master
Master
{ Precisely. }

I looked down at my paws. "I'm going to be a king." I lifted my gaze and nodded, "Yes, father." I sighed and looked off to my side, into the distance. "And I guess we might as well tell Dulcie to get prepared for a tiara."

{ xD Dulcie is gonna have a very daredevil show while getting that done. We should let her have like a silk cape or something. xD Immuna dress 'er up! :D }

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
((xD Good idea. ^^))

I nodded and said, "Wonderful choice." I then turned and began to pad back towards the Royal Den, my clouded eyes gleaming with pride for my future king.

Circe

Master
Master
I sighed and glanced over at Dulcie before I padded into the den. "Do I have any siblings, Dad?" I questioned, sitting on my haunches as I groomed myself until my fur was silken.

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
"No, not anymore at least," I whispered as I began to take a long, satin cape from a ring that hung on the wall. I draped it over him as I added, "They all left to find new homes. And when they left, their ability of flight was lost forever."

Squeecky540

Master
Master
Her gaze drifted off, as if she was thinking, over these beautiful lands; where was she again? "I'm not sure. A place? At a time? I don't know. But it's nice here." She practically breathed it, as she looked straight at him with soft yet intense amethyst eyes. Well, the male seemed immensely polite, sweet, and considerate right off the bat. But why did he try to cover up a prying heart she didn't understand. Quiet dogs stay quiet and prying dogs stayed prying. It was the way of the world, and he had no real need to try to be so nice. However... she thought it was nice and pretty cute.

Circe

Master
Master
I felt a soft cape flutter over my back, my wings fluttering from the sides. "Oh," I murmured. "Did everyone I loved just... leave? Except for you and... er... Dulcie?"

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I nodded as I replied, "Indeed it is. This is Aryion, ma'am. A place where strays come to reconstitute theiir lives and find a place where they are forever welcome." I smiled as I said in a mysterious voice, "It holds many secrets as well." I looked to her with a blaze of passion for my territory, "Would you like to join us?"

"Everyone except for you're mother. Your siblings were heartbroken, and some set out to find you and retrieve you but never returned," I said as I cringed. I quickly attempted to change the subject by adding, "But you and Dulcie will be a fine couple. Two marvelous leaders."

Circe

Master
Master
I looked out of the den, at Dulcie. "Would you... would you tell her, Dad? I've got to prepare myself for what's to come this evening."

Squeecky540

Master
Master
"That sounds even nicer." She sighed contently, her eyes glazing over the beautiful background as she thought of the male's words. A dash of hope and a sprinkle of spirit entered the crevices of her mysterious heart. Reconstitution. Welcomeness. Secrets. It was the perfect place for a canine like her. "I would."

Madi

Creative Genius
Creative Genius
I nodded as I padded out of the den, casting one last glance at Jack before beginning to trot towards Dulcie.

Circe

Master
Master
Dulcie looked up, giving Illusion a bright smile. "Good day, sir," she grinned and dipped her head in respect. "How's Jack?" She questioned, concerned.
I followed the scene as I saw Dulcie grin, and begin talking to my father.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum