Creative Inspiration

I made this site for people to have fun Rping on. enjoy


You are not connected. Please login or register

.>> the land of ëlyxon <<. a wild horse rp

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 .>> the land of ëlyxon <<. a wild horse rp on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 am

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice


.>> the land of ëlyxon <<.


You wake up, finding yourself in a dark clearing, the little sunlight left shining on you. Eyes from all directions stare at you, closing in like a burning fire. One approaches you - a black mare covered in white speckles, feathers braided into her mane. Her head high and her ears flicking back and forth, she inspects you. Her eyes that were once filled with caution melt into a glimmering spring of blue.

"Welcome to the land of ëlyxon."

________.....________

"If you would like to join us, there are a few guidelines you must follow first."
..Follow all CI rules; or it might not be too pretty
..Be respectful; treat others as you would like to be treated
..Semi-Elite; at least two full lines of text
..Play as if you were a horse; all new-comers came from somewhere else. They may have faint memories of their old homes in stables, ect., but please don't use too many human words.

"Before you get lost in this terrain, you may want to know about it."
The island that we live on is a land full of hills. On one side there is more rocky terrain, and the other a light bit of forest. Streams run through the island. The rest is for you to imagine.

"And lastly, what is your name?"
name;
gender;
description;
anything|else|of|note;

"A he ya eh. You are welcome."

________.....________


the|herd;
lead|mare; Larka
lead|stallion;
members;
Cherokee
Halt
Tevin
Blaine
Ben


Glossary of "horsey" words;
-Mare: mature female horse
-Stallion: mature male horse
-Foal: Baby horse of either gender
-Filly: immature female horse
-Colt: immature male horse
-Gait: in order from: walk-trot[jog]-canter[lope]-gallop
{I'll add more as the thought occurs. (:}



Last edited by Tiger on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Coree

avatar
Novice
Novice
name; Tevin
gender; stallion
description; A beautiful chestnut colored horse with a white diamond on his nose. He is extremely muscled, having been a wild horse all of his life. His build is massive and he stands an inch or two taller than the average horse. His eyes are deep golden pools.
anything|else|of|note; not really

http://riseofthealleyways.proboards.com/

Sweet

avatar
Admin
name;Halt
gender; male
description; A mahogany and dark ember colored mustang, with a strong build and a good amount of muscle on his body. Around his nose and up to his eyes, is a long band of white soft markings. A cream color rims each of his legs, and his tail is a dark dark brown. He has crystal sapphire blue eyes like the ocean after a major storm.
anything|else|of|note; want to do Larka and him?

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Sweet

avatar
Admin
[Oh and he looks like this.


]

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
{( All accepted. :) )}
{( And sure, Sweet. )}

Sweet

avatar
Admin
[You start or me? ]

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
{( That would probably be good, since I've been busy lately.. :/ )}

Sweet

avatar
Admin
Halt trotted forward, head swiveling around to catch each and every detail of this place he had found himself in. Odd that he didn't even know HOW he got there in the first place.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

{izzy}

avatar
Admin
[HORSES! <3]

name; Blaine
gender; Mare
description; A pretty caramel-colored Arabian mare with a black mane, white socks, and brown eyes.
anything|else|of|note; Notta

name; Ben
gender; Stallion
description; A well built red-roan stallion with a blanket of white speckles across his back, a black mane, and dark, emotional eyes.
anything|else|of|note; None

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
Sweet wrote:Halt trotted forward, head swiveling around to catch each and every detail of this place he had found himself in. Odd that he didn't even know HOW he got there in the first place.
Trotting through the plains, Larka loved the feel of the wind through her mane. It was a sort of feeling unexplained by words. She worked herself up to a full gallop, her hoofs beating against the earth. Trees glimpsed past her blue eyes, a blur with the speed she was running.

{midnight parade} wrote:[HORSES! <3]

name; Blaine
gender; Mare
description; A pretty caramel-colored Arabian mare with a black mane, white socks, and brown eyes.
anything|else|of|note; Notta

name; Ben
gender; Stallion
description; A well built red-roan stallion with a blanket of white speckles across his back, a black mane, and dark, emotional eyes.
anything|else|of|note; None

{ Accepted. <33 }

Sweet

avatar
Admin
The wind blew the hail on his neck around playfully, as if it truly had a mind of its own. Halt smiled, just slightly, but his ears swiveled around towards the north through the trees, he watched a seemingly young mare at break neck speed. Another Horse! The mustang whined slightly, hoping to catch her attention.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
Sweet wrote:The wind blew the hail on his neck around playfully, as if it truly had a mind of its own. Halt smiled, just slightly, but his ears swiveled around towards the north through the trees, he watched a seemingly young mare at break neck speed. Another Horse! The mustang whined slightly, hoping to catch her attention.
Larka closed her eyes, letting the wind run through her veins. She jumped aside as she heard a whinny from some distance away. Looking through the thin stretch of forest, she saw a chestnut mustang. She returned the greeting with a flick of her head and letting out a whinny.

Sweet

avatar
Admin
After greetings were exchanged, the male dipped his head once more and began to trot quickly in her direction, hoofs prints forming in the malleable earth.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
Sweet wrote:After greetings were exchanged, the male dipped his head once more and began to trot quickly in her direction, hoofs prints forming in the malleable earth.

Seeing the male trot in her direction, Larka slowed to a stop. Seems nice enough. Maybe he'll join the herd. She stared intently in his direction, trying to pull out as much information as she could.

15 Re: .>> the land of ëlyxon <<. a wild horse rp on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

Sweet

avatar
Admin
Tiger wrote:
Sweet wrote:After greetings were exchanged, the male dipped his head once more and began to trot quickly in her direction, hoofs prints forming in the malleable earth.

Seeing the male trot in her direction, Larka slowed to a stop. Seems nice enough. Maybe he'll join the herd. She stared intently in his direction, trying to pull out as much information as she could.

"Hello there Miss," He replied quietly when he was only a few feet away. "Nice day for a run, is it not?" Halt finally muttered, trying to strike up a conversation.

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Squeecky540

avatar
Master
Master
name; She's Falling From a Shooting Star (Star)
gender; Mare
description; A stunning chestnut quarter horse, with perfectly sleek hair cuffs around her ankles, and a perfect white diamond is graded into her forehead... little do others know of it's fraud. Star is shy, meek, and mostly runs away when you try to speak to her, but she's not that fast. She's Falling From a Shooting Star was her show name. Star is the name she goes by, and she has yet to tell one her past.

Tiger

avatar
Novice
Novice
Sweet wrote:
Tiger wrote:
Sweet wrote:After greetings were exchanged, the male dipped his head once more and began to trot quickly in her direction, hoofs prints forming in the malleable earth.

Seeing the male trot in her direction, Larka slowed to a stop. Seems nice enough. Maybe he'll join the herd. She stared intently in his direction, trying to pull out as much information as she could.

"Hello there Miss," He replied quietly when he was only a few feet away. "Nice day for a run, is it not?" Halt finally muttered, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Hello." Larka replied, dipping her head in greeting. "Very nice, indeed." Her gaze flicked up to the blue sky, white puffs dotting the expanse. "What brings you here?"

Squeecky540 wrote:name; She's Falling From a Shooting Star (Star)
gender; Mare
description; A stunning chestnut quarter horse, with perfectly sleek hair cuffs around her ankles, and a perfect white diamond is graded into her forehead... little do others know of it's fraud. Star is shy, meek, and mostly runs away when you try to speak to her, but she's not that fast. She's Falling From a Shooting Star was her show name. Star is the name she goes by, and she has yet to tell one her past.

{( Accepted. <33 )}

Sweet

avatar
Admin
Tiger wrote:

"Hello." Larka replied, dipping her head in greeting. "Very nice, indeed." Her gaze flicked up to the blue sky, white puffs dotting the expanse. "What brings you here?"

"Odd question that last one since I really don't have an answer." He replied with a shrug, tail swishing slowly behind him. "I just sorta..... came here, to this place. No idea how, or why."

http://creativeinspiration.forumotion.com

Squeecky540

avatar
Master
Master
[Thanks tig. RP?]

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum